Electric mosquito circuit diagram and electric mosquito timing failure analysis and maintenance
Electric mosquito shooting has become an important tool for household mosquitoes. Its mosquito effect is good, there is no pollution, and it is easy to use, how is the electric mosquito circuit diagram? How to use electric mosquito shot? Today, I will introduce it to you.
Electric mosquito shooting has become an important tool for household mosquitoes, and its mosquito effect is good, there is no pollution, and it is easy to use, how is the electric mosquito circuit diagram? How to use electric mosquito shot? Today, I will introduce it to you.
Secret Human Silver Circuit Diagram
1. Electrical Mosquito Circuit Diagram Principle: Circuit One This circuit is mainly composed of high frequency oscillation circuit, triple pressure rectifier circuit and high voltage grid. When the power switch SB is pressed, the high-frequency oscillator composed of the triode VT and the high frequency transformer Tu is powered, and the 3 V DC is converted into a high frequency alternating current of about 18 kHz, and the Tu is boosted to about 600 V, and then Diode VD2 ~ VD4, the three-fold pressure stream of capacitance C1 to C3 rises to about L500 V, adding to the metal net of mosquito timing. When the mosquito flies ties and the metal wire, the grid is short-circuited, and the mosquito flies will be dizzy by powerful current, killing. In the circuit, the red light-emitting diode HR and the current limiting resistor R constitute an indicator light circuit to indicate the power of the circuit’s interworking state and the display battery electrical energy. Electric mosquito shot with charging function, the first half is a simple charging circuit consisting of four diodes and a light-emitting secondary tube, and the LED1 luminates when the power is charged. The second half of the circuit is also composed of a high frequency oscillation circuit, a quadruple rectifier circuit and a high voltage grid.
Electric mosquito circuit diagram
Second, repair method: 1. Indicator VDL does not light up in the case of ensuring normal battery G, faulty The button switch SB is not caused by poor contact. The SB is 6mm × 6mm vertical micro-tact switch, which is frequently switched under 120mA operating current conditions. It is easy to cause internal contact oxidation, switching with a new or thorough removal of rust, apply a layer of thin tin to troubleshoot . 2. VD1 is on, but there is no high pressure. Analysis and maintenance: The transformer T is not heard when the switch is active “sound” sound “sound”, “…” sounds, and the screwdriver is used to contact the grid without spark. This phenomenon means that the oscillation circuit does not work. The cause of the fault is VT damage, welding VT detection, found that the tube E-C is opened, and the 5609 or the prototype new tube can be excluded. If there is no such tube in hand, it can also be replaced by BC489, BC538, 8050, 9013 NPN type triode. If check VTNot damaged, and after power-on, the transformer T internal coil (especially high pressure coil L3) breakdown must be used in the same size, which is generally uncomfortable. 3. Insufficient high pressure: The cause is that the capacitor opening or capacity in C1 to C3 is small, or one of the diodes VD2 to VD4 is damaged, and the new is required and replaced; in addition, the battery G voltage is insufficient (the VDL brightness is significantly reduced) It will cause high pressure, as long as the new battery can be excluded. The electric mosquito timer is the principle of inverter, and the direct current is changed to alternating current, and then multiplied, producing a thousand volts DC voltage, and electric shock with high pressure.
Third, the repair process: 1. Measure the battery both ends with the multimeter DC voltage file, the normal value should be about 3 volts, lower than the normal value to replace the battery. Check if the battery holder rust, if there is rust stain, wipe it with sand cloth. 2. Check if the micro switch is in contact with good contact, and the multimeter resistance is measured, and it can be judged whether or not it is good. If the contact is good, the light emitting diode will be lit. Otherwise check the light emitting diode. 3, check the DC resistance of the boost transformer, the two groups are 0 Euros, one group is about 150 Euro, this group measured in the case of energization, the AC voltage is around 350 volts. 4, check the oscillating tube. There are two models: S8050, 5609. Pay attention to the distribution of the pin, the power-on inspection collector (C) is 0 volts, the base (B) is 3.4 volts, the emitter (E) is 2.8 volts, and the B and E differ from 0.6 to 0.8 volts. 5, check the multiplier capacitor. Use a multimeter × 1 file to measure the capacitance at both the road, the pointer is not biased toward zero, it is good. If breakdown, the pointer will be biased toward zero. After the capacitor breaks, the electric mosquito shot will make a snoring. 6, check the boost diode. Use a multimeter × 10 files on both ends of the diode, and the forward and inverse resistance is normal. If breakdown, the pointer will be biased toward zero. 7, check the net. Take the multimeter DC voltage 2500 volts on the road measuring net, the DC voltage is normal than 1,000 volts. If it is less than 700 volts, the capacitor has a breakdown. Pay attention to safety and prevent electric shock during measurement. 8. If the power-on measuring net is not voltage, the boost transformer does not have an AC voltage, that is, the net shoot has a short circuit failure. After power failure, use the multimeter × 10k file on the road measurement network, and the DC resistance is about 300K.
Electric mosquito timing faultAnalysis
Electric mosquito is a DC high pressure, which will generate a certain intensity spark. Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to use and overhaul in a place full of flammable gases, avoid contact with high-voltage grids when energized. To prevent accidents. Electric mosquito is not toys, children should not be used.
1, power switch
The power switch of the electric mosquito timing is commonly used for 6x6mm to touch the microcomputer switch, which is operated under 120 ~ 200 mA conditions. Due to frequent operations to turn off the power supply, it is easier to damage. There are two types of damage:
(1) The contact of the contact oxidation, the indicator is not bright, and the electric mosquito is not working.
(2) The reed fatigue, the contact is visible, the indicator is always on, one installed on the battery, and the electric mosquito timing will work. The size of the micro switch is small, the maintenance is troublesome, and it is generally replaced.
2, boost transformer
boost transformer damage form is mostly the secondary L3 turns, and the performance can not hear T in the “” “audio sound of the power-on moment, touch No splash when touches the metal net. The normal impairment of the normal resistance of the ENTET RXL is about 80 Ω, and if the circuit is broken or lower than the normal resistance is considered to be corrupted. Another examination method is to apply a copper foil with the secondary depression of the transformer, and the two ends of the L3 are measured. Normal AC voltage reads about 230V, if there is no voltage, it is considered to be damaged.
Weldened Tarius, remove the transformer, pull out the black core, and go out to insulation. Remove the secondary paint line and record the number of turns, then use φ 0.08 to φ0.12mmqz type high intensity enamel wire to reword. The enamel wire can be removed on a bad small ceiling fan or a bad small power supply transformer.
3, oscillating tube
The secondary winding L3 resistance value of the transformer T is detected is 80 Ω normally, and if there is no 230V voltage at both ends of L3, the fault is mostly the oscillating tube Vt damage. Welding the oscillated tube, and detects the determination of good or bad. Replace with the original model S8050, or with the NPN triode and other NPN transistors such as D467, D468, 9013.
4, multiplier rectifier element
Bar pressure rectifier element capacitance C1 ~ C5, diode VDL ~ VD5 either one element breaks through short circuit or open circuit, can cause no high pressure or high pressure. The main reason is that the components are insufficient or caused by deterioration of electrical properties used. DemandMulti-use table is detected. It is usually more common in C1 or VDL. After the capacitor is damaged, replace with 333J / 630V polyester capacitor: After the diode is damaged, replace it with the LN4007 silicon tube.
5, battery box and battery
Most of the battery packs are battery leaks, resulting in positive copper sheets or negative ejector rust oxidation, poor contact, causing electric mosquito not working, with a small knife It can be scraped off the rust. If no electric mosquito shot is long, it is advisable to prevent the best method for preventing electrode rust oxidation.
The battery has a long-term power consumption. If each cell voltage is lower than 1V (the light LED brightness is darker), it can cause insufficient high pressure, and the mosquito effect is poor, and the two new batteries can be replaced.
Electric mosquito circuit diagram
6, high pressure metal mesh
long-use or collision material can cause high pressure metal wire wire deformation, loose Take off, it may cause a spark in an instant short circuit. The user also thought that the mosquito was hit, and it did not know that it had failed. If the contact short circuit causes a rectifier element, the transformer is damaged, and for this purpose, it is necessary to check the maintenance, and it is found that the deformable steel wire needs to be shaped, and the loose is to be bonded with yellow adhesive.
1. Indicator VDL does not light: In the case where the battery G is supplied normally, the fault multi-system button switch SB internal contact is poor. Sb is 6mm × 6mm vertical micro-tact switch, which is frequently switched under 120mA operating current conditions, and it is easy to cause internal contact oxidation, switching to troubleshoot.
2. VD1 is bright, but there is no high pressure generation: At this time, the transformer T is not heard in an audio “sound” sound generated in the moment, indicating that the oscillation circuit does not work. The cause of the fault is mostly VT damage, and the fault can be excluded from the 2N5609 or D467 new tube. If there is no such tube in the hand, it can also be replaced with 8050, 9013npn type three-pole. If the VT is not damaged, and it is clearly hot after power-on, the internal coil (especially high pressure coil L3) of the transformer T is taken, and it is necessary to use the same size to enamel the wire. Generally, this fault is not very common.
3. High pressure is insufficient: the cause is mostly C1 to C3, there is a capacitor opening or capacity, or diode VD2 ~ VD4One of them is damaged and replaced and replaced; in addition, the battery G voltage is insufficient (the brightness of VDL is significantly decreased) can also cause high pressure, as long as the new battery can be ruled out. The electric mosquito timer is the principle of inverter, and the direct current is changed to alternating current, and then multiplied, producing a thousand volts DC voltage, and electric shock with high pressure.
Through the above content, everyone has already understood the case of the electric mosquito circuit. It can be seen that the electric mosquito circuit diagram is not very complicated. When using the electric mosquito, it is necessary to pay attention to the correct use.
Original article，author：zongmuLi，If reprinted，Please indicate the source：http://madedesign.net/index.php/2020/12/16/electric-mosquito-circuit-diagram-and-electric-mosquito-timing-failure-analysis-and-maintenance/